Exercise burns the calories in your body and makes you fit and strong. If you want to lose your belly fat then exercise is a powerful activity that you should do on regular basis. Exercise causes excessive burning of body calories stored in fat cells. This process helps to reduce the belly fat.
Walking and Running
Walking and running are considered as basic form of exercises that certainly burns the belly fat. In fact these two are among the best fat-burning exercises.
Moreover, an advantage of walking and running is that you don’t need equipments to do these activities. If you walk or run outside then you just need a pair of shoes. You will burn more calories if you run. And walking for a long period of time will similarly burn lots of calories.
Bicycling And The Bicycle Exercise
Bicycling outside or through exercise equipment is a very effective way to lose belly fat. If you do this outside then you can literally lose your belly fat while travelling and site seeing. The speed and intensity that you put while bicycling will help you burn between 250 to 500 calories. And this is achieved in only 30-minutes of bike ride.
Abdominal stabilization, rotation of body, and increased abdominal muscle activity – all of these can be achieved from bicycling. It is said that cardio exercises is half the battle and the rest half is strengthening abdominal muscles.
- At first lie on the mat. Bring your legs up so that the legs are kept straight above your hips.
- Bend your knees at 90 degree angle. Now place both hands beneath the lower back side of your body to add to support.
- Then contract your abs to bring the knees closer to the chest. You’ve to hold in this position for 3 seconds. Then return to the starting position.
- Repeat for several times.
Leg lifts can help you tone the obliques and lower abs.
- At first lie on an exercise mat. Raise your legs so that the legs are straight up over your hips. Also, rest both hands palms down at your body’s two sides.
- Now use your lower abs to get help to lift hips off of the floor. Also, pull them toward your ribcage. Then turn the hips to the right side and hold in that position for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds you can return to the starting position.
- Repeat the whole procedure for your left side.
To engage your lower rectus abdominal muscles you should focus on workouts like this where you need to lift both legs off the floor.
- At first lie on the floor face up. Extend your arms and legs. Rest on the floor.
- Before going to V-up position, keep abs tight. Now lift both hands and feet to meet over your torso.
- Then lower down both arms and legs and back to the floor.
Crunch With Ball
- At first you’ve to balance with the right hip on a Swiss ball. Then you’ve to lean into that ball. This is required, so that you don’t fall and press the feet against a wall. This is to prevent rolling.
- Now place both hands up near your ears. Contract your oblique muscles on left side. This is done so that you can lift your torso up (as high as possible).
- You’ve to hold at this position for 3 seconds. Then release.
- Repeat the whole procedure on each side.
There are lots of other exercises that are performed free-hand or with equipments. But the exercises that have been mentioned above are the best one. These exercises are guaranteed to reduce the belly fat more than any other exercises.
Last update: March 12, 2017 03:47:16 pm