Healthy weight loss diet improves your body’s metabolism, reduces your appetite significantly and do not create too much discomfort with hunger. More specifically the weight loss diet becomes healthy only when it addresses issues such as your healthy diet, exercise plan, fat consumption and habitual issues. All these issues are also can be broken down to several other important inter-related sub-issues.
All together, these are the things that can ensure a healthy weight loss diet:
Protein, Fat and Vegetables: Your meal has to be a mixture of protein, fat, and vegetables (low carbohydrates). High protein diets reduce desire for unnecessary food intakes such as late-night snacks and rather make you full. Protein is considered the best nutrient in case of losing weight. Also, the target here is to keep the carbohydrate intake into a recommended range (20-50 grams each day). Moreover, if you want to get all the fibers, vitamins and minerals you need to mix protein and vegetables in your diets. This practice will keep you healthy. You can eat any number of times during day but keep the diet within recommended level. Also it is ok to eat fat. You can take natural fats as well as those good unsaturated fats. Therefore you have to assemble your meal by mixing protein source, fat source as well as carbohydrate based vegetables.
Starch Intake: Starch based foods are responsible for the secretion of more Insulin hormone in the body. This hormone is called the fat storage hormone. When Insulin level decreases it causes the fat store to be broken and released easily in your body. The body then starts to burn fats instead of carbohydrates. Another positive aspect of Insulin hormone decrease is that it influences the kidney to shred extra Sodium and water from the body. As a result, you get rid of water weight and bloating at the same time. Therefore reducing or removing sugar and starch based foods from the diet help to reduce appetite, decrease Insulin level and in the process reduce weight.
In a healthy weight loss diet, exercising is recommended. You can go to the gym 3-4 times a week. You can engage yourself in doing warm ups, lifting weights, and stretching. You can burn some calories and also prevent your body’s metabolism from getting slowing down by lifting weights.
Another is cardiovascular workouts. These include running, walking, jogging, or swimming. Resistance trainings like weight lifting are regarded as best. Cardiovascular workouts can be second choice.
Unsaturated fats found in different vegetables can improve the overall quality of your diet. Processed meats, packaged meals, snack foods, and takeout foods contain saturated fat, which should be avoided in order to make diet healthy. Your overall intake should be not more than 10 percent of the daily calories you require. This is a recommended limit by most health organizations.
Avoidance of trans-fats is also necessary. These fats are typically found in most commercially baked goods, packaged snacks, fried and takeout food.
- During stressed periods choose a healthier diet. Doing yoga or meditation, or having a hot bath can help you relaxed as well.
- In case of feeling low on energy, you need to find a way to overcome eating more than what is necessary. You can walk nearby areas, take a short nap or listen to soothing or energizing music.
- And in case of feeling lonely or bored, engage with other people such as friends and relatives. Alternatively, you may go to a library, shopping mall. Just don’t engage yourself in eating.
- Motivation is perhaps the most important part in the healthiest weight loss diet planning. If you have good motivation in your effort to shred extra weight and fat from your body then you will achieve the expected results.
- Required changes in lifestyle and food choices are necessary to achieve healthy changes in body weight. In any case, keep yourself cheer up. Social engagement and support are very important. Family, friends, or support group are your assets.
- You have to slow and steady in your weight loss approach. Losing weight very quickly is not always a good idea. This cannot suite everyone.
- Set short-term goals, long-term-goals separately.
- Monitor your progress all the time.
- Sleep plenty. Quality sleeping for 7 to 8 hours is very necessary for a healthy body and mind.
Weight Loss to Be Healthy
- Your breakfast has to be high in protein.
- Fruit juice and sugary drinks needs to be avoided.
- Before every meal, drink half glass of water.
- Keep fiber in every meal throughout the day.
- Coffee and tea are nutritious drinks. You can take these instead of sugary ones.
- In most cases try to eat natural, unprocessed foods.
- When you eat, do that slowly. Avoid eating fast. Slow eating boosts weight-reducing hormones in the body.
- Reduce your food portion size and use smaller sized plates.
- Sleep well. This is absolutely necessary for your good health functioning and controlling body hormones that affect hunger and weight.
Last update: April 06, 2017 08:57:48 pm